A community of disciples of Jesus Christ rooted in the Word of God, guided by the Magisterium and nourished by the Eucharist and the other Sacraments, responding to the signs of the time, promoting love, freedom, justice, and peace, and committed to the attainment of salvation through total human development.
To attain this vision, we, the people of God of the Diocese of Daet, responding to the call of the Holy Spirit, commit ourselves to become a discerning, witnessing, caring, and self-relying community of disciples through:
1. Renewed evangelization, catechesis, and education
2. Meaningful, participative, and indigenous liturgy
3. Deepening of Spirituality
4. Programs and projects of social action, justice, and peace
5. Formation of basic ecclesial communities and pastoral council
6. Integration and re-orientation of formerly mandated organizations
7. Youth formation, participation, involvement, and
8. Promotion of responsible politics especially through the formation of conscience.